Kennesaw Indoor Air Quality Solutions
It’s approaching fall, and the blooms of summer are beginning to fade. Here are some tips to get ready before the Fall Season sets in. We are your local choice for controlling fall allergies in Kennesaw, GA, and also the surrounding areas. Call us today!
Allergy Management Tips – Fall Allergies
Tips to manage your symptoms:
1. Stay indoors with the windows closed when pollen is at its peak [usually in the morning]
2. Before you turn on your heat, clean your heating vents and change your filter. Bits of mold and other allergens can get trapped in the vents over the summer and will fill the air as soon as you start the furnace.
3. Use a HEPA filtration system to remove pollen, mold and other particulates from the air.
4. Use a STEAM humidifier to keep the air in your home between 35%-40%.
5. Wear a mask when raking leaves so you don’t breath in mold spores.
Free in Home Evaluation – Kennesaw GA
D.McKeon Heating and Air your “HVAC Contractor of the Year” has all of the latest products to serve our customers air quality needs. Contact us today for your FREE in home evaluation and products to fit your lifestyle.