Routine Heating and Air Maintenance Benefits
Having routine maintenance performed on your HVAC system can go a long way in ensuring it lasts a long time and also runs as efficiently as possible. D. McKeon Heating & Air recommends you schedule a maintenance appointment in the Spring or Fall. By doing so, you can make sure your system is ready to face the Kennesaw winters and summers.
If you’re unsure about why routine maintenance is essential, check out the list below. Your friends at D. McKeon Heating & Air have put together this list of the 7 reasons why you should adhere to a maintenance schedule.
7 HVAC Maintenance Benefits
- Safety First. If your HVAC system isn’t properly maintained, it can become a safety hazard over time. Make sure your system is safe to operate at all times by scheduling your next maintenance appointment.
- Long-Lasting HVAC. When your system is properly taken care of, it will experience less wear and tear as it ages. Your system’s parts will move freely and air will also easily move through the entire system. This means your heating and cooling system will last longer, which will save you money over time.
- Save $$ on Bills. A properly maintained HVAC system won’t have to work as hard to properly heat or cool your home. During your appointment, we will do several things that can improve your HVAC’s energy efficiency. Some of these tasks include:
- Lubricating all moving parts
- Testing the thermostat calibration
- Examining the ducts
- Testing the system’s airflow
- Testing the system’s controls
- Cleaning and/or changing the air filter
- Tightening any loose connections
By completing our extensive checklist, we can increase your system’s energy efficiency, which can lower your bills.
- Save $$ on Repairs. By having routine maintenance performed, our HVAC technicians will be able to identify and also fix issues while they’re still small. This means it’ll cost less to repair your system than if you waited until you had a full-system outage.
- Better Air to Breathe. As air moves throughout your ductwork, it will often gather loose dirt, particles, and also allergens that your filter doesn’t catch. These particles will enter your home, which will reduce your IAQ (indoor air quality). The most common indoor air contaminants include Dust & Dirt, Pet Dander, Bacteria, Pollen Mold & also Mildew. By having your system properly serviced, you can make sure the air you breathe is clean and also free of pollutants.
- A Little Peace of Mind. By having routine maintenance performed before summer and winter, you’ll be able to rest easy. You won’t have to worry about your system breaking down in the heat of the summer or on a cold winter’s night.
- Comfort is Key. A poorly functioning HVAC system won’t properly heat or cool your home. And, it’ll also have a hard time keeping humidity levels in check. When you have your system routinely serviced, we can ensure you and also your family are comfortable all-year-long
Book Your Next Maintenance Appointment with D. McKeon Heating & Air!
Are you ready to schedule your next maintenance appointment with a local HVAC professional? Contact the experts D. McKeon Heating & Air today. We look forward to taking care of you and also your heating and cooling system.