Here at D. McKeon Heating & Air, we know the benefits of HVAC maintenance and we urge our Kennesaw clients to maintain their heating and air systems properly. Maintenance agreements are not a waste of time and money. In fact, they have several benefits – many of which will save you money in the long run. When you enter into a maintenance agreement with us, you’ll appreciate:
- First-in-Line. When you sign a maintenance agreement with D. McKeon Heating & Air, you’ll be at the front of the line any time you need repairs.
- Discounts and Perks. Clients who sign a maintenance agreement will also have access to perks and discounts that aren’t available to our regular clients.
- Preventative Services: As our techs work to maintain your system, they can identify and repair small issues before they turn into large, costly issues.
- Utility Bill Savings: When your HVAC is properly maintained, it’ll work much more efficiently, which will save you money each month.
- Timely Reminders. You’ll never have to worry about forgetting to call us to schedule your maintenance appointment. We’ll remind you to book an appointment before summer and winter, so you don’t run the risk of our schedule being filled up before you have the chance to call.
- Lengthy HVAC Life. When you take proper care of your heating and cooling system, you can help it last up to 50% longer than you would by skipping your routine maintenance.
- Documentation When You Need It. Homeowners must properly document everything that’s been done to their home’s HVAC system. Whether you need documentation to satisfy a warranty or someone asks for it when you’re selling your home, we’ll have your documentation ready whenever you need it.
To find out more about our maintenance agreement program, contact the HVAC pros at D. McKeon Heating & Air.