Add Humidifier to HVAC System for Increased Comfort
It seems counter-intuitive to introduce moisture into a home that is also cold. One would think it would only make you feel colder. However, when heaters crank on in plunging temperature, homeowners really should add a Bryant humidifier for improved comfort this winter.
The Issues with Dry Air – Bryant Humidifier
Heating your home dries out the air which can cause the following:
- Static shocks
- Higher risk of illness
- Dry, itchy, flaky skin
- Morning sore throat
- Droopy houseplants
- You feel colder, crank up the heat, and also pay more for heating costs.
The Health & Happiness of Comfortable Humidity
Benefits of adding a whole-home humidifier:
- Wetter air stops the exchange of electricity, therefore no static shocks.
- 86% of airborne viruses can be stopped with 43% humidity levels.
- Avoid the desiccated mummy look this winter and have more supple skin.
- Minimize the effects of dry noses & dry sinuses. Moister air reduces snoring and eliminates waking up with the Sahara in your throat.
- Think rain forest and Gobi desert. Of course your houseplants will thrive this winter with a more humid environment.
- Believe it or not, moister air feels warmer. The moisture in the air works like an insulating blanket. That means by installing a humidifier you will be turning down the thermostat, conserving energy and saving money on your heating costs.
Whole-Home Humidifier Choices
If you have a large home, you will probably prefer the higher volume and precision control of the Bryant Preferred Series Steam Humidifier. Protect the quality of the wood furnishings throughout your home with ease. For smaller spaces, Bryant’s Preferred Series Large Fan-powered Humidifier is perfect.
D McKeon Heating & Air has qualified technicians ready to schedule our award winning service for your home. We are Bryant Humidifier experts. Therefore Call today!