Should you repair or replace your air conditioner system? This is a question which may be disturbing you, but the answer is not troubling. First, you need to determine the condition of your air conditioner. If the air conditioner will need more than 50% of its value to repair, then going for a replacement will be a better option. There are some of the factors you need to take into consideration so that you will decide between repair or replace your air conditioner.
Benefits to Replacement
- Substantial Cost Savings
- If your system is more than 10 years sold, then you will save more money inform of energy bills if you will decide to replace it. There are new systems which consume less power and are very effective; you can replace your system with such models.
- Tax Incentives
- New systems come with tax incentives in 2016. You will access a new system at low cost due to tax incentives put in place. This will save you money in the long run.
- New systems will come with a warranty. This implies that you will not have to pay for repair services for some time after installing a new system.
Benefits of Repairing
- Savings for a system which is not too old
- If your air conditioner is not too old (less than 5 years), then you will save your money if you will go for repair services. The professionals at D. McKeon will repair your system to make it run efficiently.
- Cost effective when moving out
- If you are planning to move out soon, then repairing the already installed system will be cheaper when compared to replacing it.
- Some systems will just need proper maintenance and they will work effectively just like new, if your system needs maintenance for it to work well, then you can opt to maintain it rather than buying a new one.
Call the Experts to Help you with this Repair vs. Replace Decision
Call D McKeon Heating and Air in Kennesaw to have your air conditioning system evaluated. They will give you honest advice!